Community Supported Agriculture:
A food style that transforms
- Bring farmers and consumers together.
- Encourage a seasonal eating style.
- Expand culinary skills.
- Put excitment into meal preparation.
- Empower individuals and communities to
secure their local food chain.
“Your CSA was a delight on many levels. I enjoyed the new vegetables,
recipes and diversity of products you offer.”
- 2021 CSA Member
Fresh, Local, Produce
Serving Algoma for over 13 years.
Our practices include...
- no chemical pesticides, herbicides
- only untreated, non-GMO/GEO seed
- certified organic potting mix
- seeding into soil blocks
instead of plastic pots
- complex crop rotation
- companion planting
- cover crops
- pollinator integration
Chicken & Duck Eggs
From our farm to your table.
Our hens enjoy...
- certified organic feed
- free range
- secure night shelter
- swimming pool for our ducks
More than expected.
You can enjoy...
- Baking: breads, pies, scones, granola
- Preserves: pickles, sauces, jellies
- Frozen Food: vegetables
- Handcrafted Bath & Body: soap, bath
fizzies, and lip balm - all with natural scents and colours